Saturday, April 18, 2015

Sweet & Sour: Derailed Plans and New Gadgets


Sweet & Sour is a weekly feature where I talk about one "sweet" thing that happened - and one "sour" thing. Because life throws us lemons and cookies! But because bad news should always come first, we're doing this in reverse order!

The Sour

It seems like it's been one of those weeks where any plans I make are derailed. Getting the group together to go see Insurgent has proven to be a bit more difficult than I thought it would, and I'm still so tired from being ill that I have had to skip rock climbing for the past few Wednesdays. I'm going to be so out of shape when I get back to it.
The Sweet

I got a new iPod! A nano iPod! A gorgeous green nano iPod!! See it here! Isn't it pretty?! My very old one broke a while back and I realized I needed a new one before I went to Nashville; otherwise I wouldn't be able to listen to anything on the plane over. o_0

No comments:

Post a Comment