Saturday, February 28, 2015

Sweet & Sour: Saying Goodbye and Worthy Causes


Sweet & Sour is a weekly feature where I talk about one "sweet" thing that happened - and one "sour" thing. Because life throws us lemons and cookies! But because bad news should always come first, we're doing this in reverse order!

The Sour

Our dog Jamie had to be put down Tuesday. It totally sucked and my family is feeling the pain of it still. But she did live a long and healthy life, and she's no longer in pain. Still, it sucks. Anyone who has had beloved pets understands. Even when you try to see the positive in it, there's no ignoring the pain.

The Sweet

I got into contact with the local pro-life group and I can finally start doing something worthy. I've always wanted to get involved in a pro-life group, but didn't really know how to get into contact with the local one until now. It was a lot of fun and I'm really looking forward to getting more involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment