This recipe is courtesy of Happy Wives Club!
I paired this delicious recipe with garlic knots and a bed of fettuccine. It's very filling, very yummy, and pretty quick to make, too!
4-6 boneless chicken breasts
1 cup olive oil
1 cup flour
1 stick butter
3 cloves garlic, chopped
1 tsp parsley, chopped
5 oz white wine (I used Barefoot Charbonney)
3 chicken bouillon cubes (the original recipe calls for 6; 3 is just fine unless you want it really salty)
- In a shallow bowl, dip the chicken breasts in flour, until they're lightly coated. Dust off any excess.
- Cut lemon in half and juice one of the slices. Cut the other half into wedges and set aside.
- Pour olive oil into a large skillet until it coats the bottom and heat over medium-low heat. When the oil is hot, add the chicken. Cook until it turns white, but not totally cooked through. Remove the chicken and place on a separate plate.
- Lower the heat and add the parsley and garlic. When the garlic turns transparent, add the butter, wine, and lemon juice. Let it simmer on low heat.
- In a container with a lid, add 10 oz of hot water and the bouillon cubes. Shake vigorously (the bouillon cubes don't have to be completely melted). Add 2 tbsp of flour, then shake vigorously again. Add this mixture to the skillet.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Put the chicken in a baking dish and pour the sauce over it.
- Bake chicken for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve with pasta! Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and squeeze a lemon slice over it all.